Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Reaction To My Fixed Laptop [Speedpaint]

My Reaction To My Fixed Laptop [Speedpaint] On YouTube.





-----READ------ This... took... SO LONG to upload... -pantpant- xD ANYWAYYYY Yees. My laptop was broken. The cat spilled water on it. and it stopped working so I freaked out for an hour, left it for a few days and it worked again ♥ Back to animating and drawing. Songs: The Medic Droid - Fer Sure Maybe Lollipop Luxury - Jeffree Star (I think) My reaction to when my laptop began working. That's my desk, and the couch i'm on, and my tablet pen went flying. Behind me is the wall and a window. The things on my desk are my ds, my cracked ipod, my speaker and arnold, my glowy mouse. the black thing in the window is a telephone wire. c: Look at all them stickers on my laptop ♥ I actually have those ones on there, but the bad-ass wolf sticker was too hard ;; Took about an hour with a mouse~

Tags: solaar, solaarfrost, frost, blaze, blazekat, blazekat21, blazecat, blazecat21, cat, cats, kitty, kitties, feline, nya, dog, dogs, puppies, kitten, kittens, puppy, canine, wolf, wolves, fox, foxes, lupis, animal, furry, furries, fursona, fursonas, animation, speedpaint, my, reaction, to, fixing, laptop, the, medic, droid, fer, sure, maybe, lollipop, luxury, manga, anime, animate, drawing, kawaii

maitres pressure cooker computer drawing tablets philips 9 dual screen portable dvd player

No comments:

Post a Comment